Ruoka on ollut kauttaaltaan aivan mieletöntä. Ei mitään pahaa sanottavaa islannista. Se vie mukanaan. Jonakin päivänä tänne pidemmäksi ajaksi. Joo, sounds like a plan./So for the last few days, Kirsi and I have been layovering in Iceland. On our first day we checked out Reykjavik. Wow. What an amazing country and city. Made the following notices:
1. Food is amsolutely amazing
2. Houses need to be covered with plates as otherwise wind gets in
3. Iceland is very good with logistics of tourism and branding. No shitty souvenirs but tourists will want to leave all their money here
4. Reykjavik is very Hipster. Good practise for San Francisco
5. The architecture has totally taken its own course in here. Trying not to follow anything but their own way of doing things.
6. The nature is amazing. The volcanic activity of the land makes it so unique and powerful - wow. No wonder the cheap flight company is called 'Wow Air'...
Overall, Iceland is in many ways like Finland, but posher, more chick and definitely more character... Definitely would like to come back on better time - to hike the mountains and walk the lands.