|Winning paired embu of the Swedish Open 2017: by Jonatan & Arneau from Gothenburg Branch - Congratulations!|
This weekend, we went to Sweden for the annual Spring Gasshuku...
|Pictures from here on (c) Sven Hebbe|
- When you start going faster - stop the thinking, just move with your feelings
- Elbow slightly more in front, fist further up
- You can do everything with ushiro chidoriashi, mae chidoriashi (Arai sensei)
- Move just enough with ushiro chidoriashi and then when the other Person pulls back, move to the mae chidoriashi and go in.
- Practise punching to the head (mekubari), actually in, full contact, to stop the fear and eyes closing