maanantai 24. joulukuuta 2012

Happy Christmas - Hyvää Joulua Kiinasta

 Näiden viimejouluisten kuvien myötä toivottelen kaikille hyvää joulua! Meillä tosiaan on hieman erilainen joulu. Ei kokkaus- eikä koristelustressiä täälläpäin! Vain yhdessäoloa ja Kiinan ihmettelyä ja ehkä illalla vähän intialaista, mun suosikkiruokaa. Viettäkää lämmin joulu siellä missä olettekin.
 With these pictures from last year, I wish all a very happy Christmas. I miss both Christmasses, one one Finland and one in UK, the ones which I've now had for 9 years. Today my Christmas is in China. Even though it will be different, I will be with my family and that's the most important thing. Have a lovely Christmas, where ever you are!
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Like in Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...